Saturday, August 18, 2012

Scratch-Built Madness...Sazabi Zampriolo


    I wished I could say this is is my WIP, but it isn't of course lol. Came across this amazing build on the net and just have to collect it for my own archives! Details are sketchy on this one as I got the pics from the FB page of Mecha Inspire, a general group which consolidates mechas the world over. I was told this masterpiece is 10 years in the making, and by the looks of it, still going lol. TEN YEARS?!!? Sheesh. 



    I'm not sure what the scale is, but it looks like it's a 1/48 monster. I wished he'd make the head more robust though, but that's just my humble opinion as a fan. No way in hell I could accomplish anything like this lol!


Details details...









 Somehow, this is my favourite pic of the series - meticulous detailing that I'm gonna be using as reference.












1 comment:

TK07MECHWORKS said...

If i am not mistaken this is a model built and sculpted by Zluca-Luca Zampriolio - the one responsble for bringing us the 1/35 Briegel and Kastor produce by FFF-IM

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS